Posted by cindy on Thursday, February 18, 2010 at 4:04pm.
How do I answer these negatively like they already happened
Va a viajar a Perú tu primo Andrés?
Va a pagar las sandalias María en la caja?
Van a regatear con el vendedor Mónica y Carlos?
Va a pasear por la playa tu abuela?
spanish - ali, Thursday, February 18, 2010 at 5:20pm
go to google and type in babblefish it will translate it and all you do is figure out the rest and translate it back into spanish
spanish - SraJMcGin, Friday, February 19, 2010 at 2:17am
Trying a Translation site is very bad advice. They never get the nuances of the language and they certainly don't teach you how to become proficient!
Was there a model or example to follow? Your instructions are not clear enough.
¿Va a viajar? No va a viajar. Is that what you mean? If it has already happened, that is NOT a negative!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- spanish sra Mcguin - Van a regatear con el vendedor Monica y Carlos? No, Monica ...
- sra mcguin - Question -- va a viajar a peru tu primo andres? My answer: No, mi ...
- spanish - ¿Va a viajar a Perú tu primo Andrés?
- sra mcguin - # 3 is this correct Question -- Va a llevar las sandalias Maria ...
- Spanish - Sorry If I am botherthing you again, But I have another assignment: ...
- spanish - is this correct? "Lo siento, señor. No puede pagar con tarjeta de cré...
- spanish - is this correct? "Como puedo pagar por esta gorra?" "Puede pagar _____...
- SPANISH QUESTION!! - does this commercial sound right gramatically? ¿Quién ...
- spanish 2 - paula y maria van a _____ las piernas.(afeitarse)
- spanish - Write answer to the following questions. 1. Adonde te gusta ir de ...