Posted by Shirley on Thursday, February 18, 2010 at 10:53am.
Compute the worth of Arcadia Hospital in 2005 using rules of thumb, adjusted book value, and discounted cash flow valuation (for this final method, use the table provided). Assume the cash flow for 2005 is the same as 2006. ($655 million)
1) Rules of thumb:
2) Adjusted book value:
3) Discounted cash flow:
Cash Flow amount
Part II: Compare your findings for each valuation method, and discuss any differences or similarities between the calculated values. What method do you think gives the most accurate picture of the worth of Arcadia in 2005? Explain your answer.
I need help its due soon and I have no clue how to do this!
Please help me!!
- HCA 270 Approaches to Valuation - Anonymous, Tuesday, March 16, 2010 at 2:14pm
rules of thumb: (twice annual revenues or $568 million x 2)=1,136 million
Adjusted bood value:(owner's equity)=7,900 million
discounted cash flow:
- HCA 270 Approaches to Valuation - Student, Tuesday, April 20, 2010 at 2:58pm
Do your own homework. The rest of us earned our degrees
- HCA 270 Approaches to Valuation - Anonymous, Friday, June 25, 2010 at 11:37am
Everyone needs help sometimes but I feel people should not ask for answers to assignments. USe other examples.
- HCA 270 Approaches to Valuation - Kelley, Friday, October 1, 2010 at 2:43pm
I am so proud of you Einstein! Guess what snob? I earned mine to! Did you ever think of assisting this person by giving examples? What is the point of you coming on here if not to help people? Why don't you go clean up your trailer or find out where your husband/wife is loser?
- HCA 270 Approaches to Valuation - sick of Cheaters, Friday, March 4, 2011 at 4:12am
Did you know the questions you posted word for word is proprietary? You need to read the textbook, or ask your instructor for assistance.
- HCA 270 Approaches to Valuation - Anonymous, Saturday, April 9, 2011 at 11:19pm
These students have to ask for help because the instructor and text books to this assignment do not go into enough detail or isnt explained enough leaving people to have to search to get an idea.
- HCA 270 Approaches to Valuation - Question, Sunday, May 22, 2011 at 8:51am
To the people that are bashing students looking for help: Why are you on here if you were not looking for help yourself?? A person can have mutiple degrees and if you really do this site showing the kind of statements you make shows how extremely ignorant you are. Sometimes a person just needs pointed in the right direction, a lot of the time you do not get enough detail from online school and are just looking for a little more. If you do not like these kind of sites STAY OFF OF THEM!!!!
- HCA 270 Approaches to Valuation - Instructor, Saturday, July 23, 2011 at 3:45am
I go over and above to provide my students with support and answer their questions. I too am tired of the cheating and plagiarizing. There is no reason to do this. I am available by email and even give my home phone.
- HCA 270 Approaches to Valuation - Just saying. , Thursday, July 28, 2011 at 1:16am
Sometimes people look for help to make sure they are going in the right direction not to cheat.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- hca270 - Approaches to Valuation Part I: Compute the worth of Arcadia Hospital ...
- HCA/270 - Compute the worth of Arcadia Hospital in 2005 using rules of thumb, ...
- HCA 270 Appendix C - Compute the worth of Arcadia Hospital in 2005 using rules ...
- financial - Compute the worth of Arcadia Hospital in 2005 using rules of thumb, ...
- fiancial matters - Compute the worth of Arcadia Hospital in 2005 using rules of ...
- finance - the worth of Arcadia Hospital in 2005 using rules of thumb, adjusted ...
- hca 270 - Compute the worth of Arcadia Hospital in 2005 using rules of thumb ...
- financial management - Part I: Compute the worth of Arcadia Hospital in 2005 ...
- finance - Part I: Compute the worth of Arcadia Hospital in 2005 using rules of ...
- Financial - I have found all the answers, but I have no idea how to compare my ...