Posted by pavleen on Wednesday, February 17, 2010 at 5:46pm.
What tool/instrument is used to measure liquid volume?
- Science - pavleen, Wednesday, February 17, 2010 at 5:47pm
I think its a graduated cylinder? Is it correct
- Science - drwls, Wednesday, February 17, 2010 at 6:01pm
Yes, in a science laboratory. In the kitchen, it's a measuring cup.
- Science - pavleen, Wednesday, February 17, 2010 at 6:05pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- science - Name a tool that is used to measure the circumference of an object and...
- science - what instrument is used to measure lenght answer is ten letters A ...
- Science - What instrument are used to measure mass?
- science - what is a tool used to measure?
- science - what tool is used to measure force?
- science - what tool is used to measure mass
- Science - Name a tool that you can use to measure the volume of an object.
- Science - what instrument is used to measure water vapor content of air?
- Science - Which of the following identifies a measurement, its SI unit, and the ...
- science - What instrument is used to accurately measure time it takes for a ...