Posted by Sakura on Wednesday, February 17, 2010 at 10:34am.
Why are small balloons cheaper than large balloons?
Algebra - PsyDAG, Thursday, February 18, 2010 at 10:35am
Is it possible that less material is used for constructing the smaller balloons?
Algebra - angela, Monday, March 1, 2010 at 9:07pm
theres been less inflation
Algebra - Regenald, Tuesday, April 9, 2013 at 5:57pm
POP POP POP I LIKE BALLOONS!!!!!! THEY ARE COLORFUL AND AWESOME AND..... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Algebra - Samantha, Tuesday, April 9, 2013 at 6:04pm
Dear troubled students,
Well to be gramatically correct the smaller ones take less time to make. The smaller ones also consist less material so the prise is less to make one. I have always known it to be better to but the smaller ones even though it dosen't seam as big. If you go and buy the bigger ones please make sure that they are made in America so that the Americans who are unemployed are being able to get money from the state. It dosen't seem right though to not help out our own people. It is a joined nation and we should help everyone.
Algebra - Gina, Tuesday, April 9, 2013 at 6:06pm
NO ONE CARES WHY YOU DON'T LIKE IT DUUUHHH
Algebra - Banda, Tuesday, April 9, 2013 at 6:09pm
I think that we all should not help Americans we should help the chinese
Algebra - Actual Answer, Sunday, February 7, 2016 at 9:30pm
There's been less inflation
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math (need check answer) - You are buying balloons for a party. A small balloon ...
- math - You are buying balloons for a pary. A small balloon cost $2. A large ...
- Math - Elena bought 49 packets of red balloons, 66 packets of blue balloons, and...
- math - A party store offers small balloons and large balloons. You can choose ...
- Math - There were 25 turkey balloons, 12 pilgrim balloons, and 30 native ...
- Math - A bag of balloons contains 2 red balloons, 10 green balloons, 16 yellow ...
- Pre algebra - A bag of balloons contain 2 red balloons, 1 green balloon, 17 ...
- Math - Kelly has 525 red, green, blue balloons. She has 4 times as many green ...
- math - If you need 138 balloons and have 5 bags, each bag has same number of ...
- milli - elena bought 49 packets of red balloons, 66 packets of blue balloons, ...