Posted by refy on Wednesday, February 17, 2010 at 10:32am.
Does anyone know how to calculate average point grade?
I have the following data:
grade D - 2 students - 4,9 percent
grade C - 6 students - 14,7 percent
grade B - 12 students - 29,2 percent
grade A - 21 students - 51,2 percent
What is the average grade?
This is NOT my homework and I am not going to school!I am doing a research about anxiety and I need to calcualte this!
So please some help!
- Math - average grade - bobpursley, Wednesday, February 17, 2010 at 10:39am
You have to assign a value to A,B,C,D. Since I don't know the grading scheme you have, I will make up one:
avg grade=sum of values*percent
I get 3.27
- Math - average grade - Damon, Wednesday, February 17, 2010 at 10:41am
Assign numbers to grades like 1 = D and 2 = C and 3 = B and 4 = A
The sum of all the grades divided by the number of students.
[ 2*1 + 6*2 + 12*3 + 21*5 ] / [2+6+12+21]
- Math - average grade - refy, Wednesday, February 17, 2010 at 10:56am
thank you! you saved me :)
- science-average grade - polry sanghen, Friday, March 23, 2012 at 4:07pm
you need to start studying and get A's and high B'son your tests thats all i have to say by the way im polish, my name is Polry Sanghen, i need to tell you something i think im in love with you boiii
- science-average grade - polry sanghen, Friday, March 23, 2012 at 4:08pm
you need to start studying and get A's and high B's on your tests thats all i have to say by the way im polish, my name is Polry Sanghen, i need to tell you something i think im in love with you boiii
- Math - average grade - Belle E. Flopp , Friday, March 23, 2012 at 4:10pm
you need to study real hard atleast 30 minutes okay honey we need to bring good grades im italian and my name is Belle E. Flopp love u :-}
- Math - average grade - Virginia, Saturday, November 10, 2012 at 11:38am
I have a 90 average i just got a 50 on my mid-term what is my grade average?
- Math - average grade - Swagger Muffin, Saturday, January 19, 2013 at 5:35pm
I have a 82 average and got a 95 on a test what is my average now?
- Math - average grade - mary, Wednesday, April 8, 2015 at 8:47pm
A student's grade in a course is the average of 4 test grades and a final exam that is worth twice as much as each test. Suppose a student has test grades of 89, 88, 83, and 94. Write an equation to model this situation where xis the student's grade on the final exam and yis the student's average for the course.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- MATH - there are 400 students at smith Elementary school 1/4 of the students are...
- math - if 40 percent of my grade is at a 97 percent average and 40 percent of my...
- 11th grade - The students of litchfield High school are in grades 9,10,11,12. Of...
- Math - At Jefferson School, both 6th grade & 7th grade classes take a math test...
- algebra - An “A” is considered 4.0, a “B” is 3.0, a “C” is 2.0, a “D” is 1.0, ...
- statistics - what the error is: a) Grade Percent Frequency A 20% B 45% C 30% D ...
- Math - At Smart Middle School students are required to take 7 classes each ...
- 5th grade math - In the fourth grade class at Baker Elementary, 9 students are ...
- Math - How many 7th grade students are expected to move by the end of the year? ...
- 8th grade - At Smart Middle School students are required to take 7 classes each ...