Posted by mysterychicken on Tuesday, February 16, 2010 at 7:13pm.
29. CFCs are a problem because they
a. have been released in large quantities in the past
b. break down to reactive free chlorine atoms
c. attack ozone molecules in the upper atmosphere
d. all of the above
10. Ozone depletion in the atmosphere
a. leads to the formation of acid precipitation
b. leads to a rise in chlorofluorocarbons
c. allows more harmful radiation from the sun to reach the earth
d. both b and c
- Biology - bobpursley, Tuesday, February 16, 2010 at 7:16pm
- Biology - mysterychicken, Tuesday, February 16, 2010 at 7:21pm
So 10 is just C?
- Biology - bobpursley, Tuesday, February 16, 2010 at 7:23pm
- Biology - mysterychicken, Tuesday, February 16, 2010 at 7:26pm
PS>Why were we blocked yesterday?
- Biology - bobpursley, Tuesday, February 16, 2010 at 7:35pm
I dont know anything about that.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- chemistry - I have absolutely no clue how to approach this question please help...
- chemistry - ozone - hi, can anybody tell me the molecules that destroy ozone? i ...
- Chemistry - One of the concerns about the use of Freons is that they will ...
- science - 1. Force exerted on an area is called _____. (1 point) pressure ...
- Earth Science - In recent years, scientists have been concerned about decrease ...
- Chemistry 2 - Chlorine atoms contribute to the destruction of the earth's ozone...
- Chemistry - CFCs, or chlorofluorocarbons,were once used as refrigerants, but ...
- chemistry - elements x and y are from group 7 in the periodic table. x is a ...
- Advance Biology - I need help writting exactly 25 words to describe the ...
- Biology - When living cells break down food molecules, energy is A)stored as a ...