Posted by Ralph on Monday, February 15, 2010 at 10:10pm.
How many moles of oxygen are there in 23.5g of H2SO4? (numbers are subscripts)How many oxygen atoms? How many grams of oxygen?
chemistry - DrBob222, Monday, February 15, 2010 at 10:15pm
23.5 g H2SO4 = ?? moles.
23.5/98 = ?? moles H2SO4.
There are 4 moles O atoms in 1 mole H2SO4; therefore, moles H2SO4 x 4 = ??
There are 6.02 x 10^23 atoms in a mole of atoms; therefore, # moles oxygen atoms x 6.02 x 10^23 atoms = ??
grams oxygen = moles oxygen x 16 g/mole = ??
chemistry - DrREFILWE, Friday, November 4, 2016 at 3:40pm
MASS OF OXYGEN IN 23.5g of H2SO4=2(M of oxygen)/M of H2SO4
chemistry - DrREFILWE, Friday, November 4, 2016 at 3:44pm
number of oxygen atoms=number of moles(Avogadro's constant)=0.02moles( 6.02*10^23)
=1.22............... you know
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- chemistry - Hi, how many moles does 0.225g of oxygen atoms represent? If 1 mole ...
- chemistry - how many molecules are in 5.5 moles of oxygen gas? How many atoms ...
- science - an oxide of arsenic = 0.927g 76% arsenic and 24% oxygen calculate the ...
- Chemistry - A few questions...how many grams are in 48.7x10^24? I don't know how...
- Physics - How many grams of water (H_2O) have the same number of oxygen atoms as...
- chemistry - Calculate the number of grams of reactant left over when 28.35 grams...
- chemistry - how many moles of oxygen atoms does 1.2x10^25 diphosphorus pentoxide...
- stoichiometry - Ammonia gas reacts with oxygen gas according to the following ...
- Chemistry - Methane gas (carbon tetrahydride) reacts with oxygen by combustion: ...
- chemistry - Rust contains an iron-oxygen compound in which there are three ...