Posted by Sara on Monday, February 15, 2010 at 7:11pm.
what wud have been another really good Canadian song sung at the Olympics?
Is this one good:
Sarah Mclachlan: I will remember you
I have to add as well, why I think it is good. I think that this song is good because it has a lot of deep feel in it and it's quite sad. It is a good song to listen to and have a glance at your past.
If you like this song as well, then can you please tell me why. I haven't actually listened to this song; I just found the lyrics to it today and thought that they were sad and all. Your help will be appreciated, thanks :-)
- English - Ms. Sue, Monday, February 15, 2010 at 7:14pm
I don't see how these lyrics represent either Canada or the Olympics.
Check some of these songs.
- English - Sara, Monday, February 15, 2010 at 7:19pm
Ms. Sue would this one be good? :God Bless You Canada
Which one is your favourite?
I wish I had a favourite, but I haven't really heard that much of these.
- English - Ms. Sue, Monday, February 15, 2010 at 7:29pm
I like this one better.
- English - Sara, Monday, February 15, 2010 at 7:35pm
I just went on Youtube and heard it, it is good.
I'll tell you why I like it: I like it because it just seems to spread peace and love around, especially in my mind. It is really ravishing.
Do you think same as me?
- English - Ms. Sue, Monday, February 15, 2010 at 7:38pm
I agree. It seems the best song I've seen to describe Canada.
- English - Sara, Monday, February 15, 2010 at 7:41pm
Could I also add that, Once you listen to it, you just can't stop .... I can't seem to think of a word to put at the end.
- English - Ms. Sue, Monday, February 15, 2010 at 7:42pm
thinking about it?
- English - Sara, Monday, February 15, 2010 at 7:43pm
yeah-thinking about it. Thanks. This is a good song to describe Canada.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- english - arrange the sentences to good dialoge. a: did you hear the good news? ...
- algebra2 - Solve each of the following quadratic equations. can some explain how...
- English - Writeacher, I left out these sentences on the same topics. I included ...
- debating - Our debating topic is 'That good news is not news.' I am on the ...
- Canadian history - 1)Canadians have been called “hewers of wood and drawers of ...
- Biology - I did a lab and have been graded already. One of the questions asked ...
- music - Hi, I am looking for an old english song, but I don't remember the song ...
- Society - What do you think a good third world city or a major city in a poor ...
- sarah - hi i am doing a poster project on tim obrien's the things they carried. ...
- English - 1. I don't think it's good to get so many side dishes. 2. I don't ...