I looked up the synonyms in the thesaurus. Can you please check if everything is correct?
1) The tempest is caused by Prospero.
2) Prospero confesses Miranda (or to Miranda?) that he was ....
3) I couldn't find a synonym for "set adrift" : Prospero was set adrift on a small boat
4) They were stranded on a desert island, where the witch Sykorax had found refuge
5) Alonso is shipwrecked near an ennchanted island. He thinks is son has drowned (??) Is the present perfect correct?
English - Anonymous, Monday, February 15, 2010 at 6:41pm