Posted by Crystal on Monday, February 15, 2010 at 2:59pm.
x-4 multiplied by x-3 equals what? 2x-1 multiplied by x-3 equals what?
I tried doing each problem each time and whenever it is in fraction form since that is how it is suppose to be written, it doesn't look right. What could I be doing wrong?
- Math - anonymous, Monday, February 15, 2010 at 3:17pm
When multiplying binomials, we use FOIL or First Outside Inside Last to express the product as a sum of terms.
First-multiply first two terms of the two binomials.
Outside-multiply the first terms of the first binomial with the last term of the second binomial.
Inside-multiply the last term of the first binomial and the first term of the second binomial
last-multiply the last term of both binomials.
then combine like terms
Hope this helped. Peace.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- MAT115 - which pair of fractions is proportional A)0.8/0.4=3.2/2 B)0.6/0.3=0.9/0...
- math,algebra - Directions:Multiply (-1/2)(-3/8) mY ANSWER : .1875 Now how do i ...
- Pre-Algebra - If negative 20 equals 168, negative 15 equals 153, negative 10 ...
- Pre-Algebra - I need to check my work... estimate the following products or ...
- algebra - 48 equals a number increased by 6, and the sum, all multiplied by 5. ...
- Radicals - i need help solving this problem.. -2 multiplied by the square root ...
- physics - i dont see this in my book in a coordinate system, a vector is ...
- Physic - A 65 kg dancer leaps .32 m high. a) With what momentum does the dancer ...
- ALGEBRA again ! - need help solving this word problem, converting from words to ...
- ***Chemistry!!!! - Carry out the following operations, and express the answer ...