Posted by Franco on Sunday, February 14, 2010 at 2:40pm.
Can you check these sentences for me, please?
Thank you very much
1) They are going on a weekend school trip to Stratford and are excited about it.
2) They are meeting at Paddington Station at 7.30
3) They are staying at the Falcon Hotel.
4)They are having breakfast and dinner at the hotel, but they are free to have lunch where they like (?)
5) In the afternoon they are going sightseeing in Stratford
6) Storm warns Mickey not to be late for the train.
7) She is inviting a friend home (?) this afternoon.
8) She is driving me to a friend's house, who is having a party.
9) I have two hours PE a week, but I have three hours of French a week
Instead of doing normal training we practise (?) golf. (we do a golf course). How many hours of (?) French do you have a week (every week?)
- English - kelly, Sunday, February 14, 2010 at 2:54pm
9) I have two hours of PE a week, but I have three hours of French a week.
Instead of doing normal training, we practice golf. How many hours of French do you have a week?
- English - GuruBlue, Sunday, February 14, 2010 at 3:05pm
7:30....use a colon. For clarity, a.m. or p.m.
4 , 7 are fine.
The house isn't having the party. She is driving me to a party at a friend's house.
practice golf is fine.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Thank you very much, Writeacher. Could you please check these ...
- English - Thank you very much for your improvements. Here are some more ...
- English - I'd like you to check these other sentences please. Thank you very ...
- English - Can you please check these sentences. Thank you very much for all! 1...
- English - Could you please check these sentences on a school trip? Thank you ...
- English - Thank you very much! Here are the last sentences I need you to check. ...
- English - I forgot to add the following sentences. Can you please check them fo ...
- English - Timmy Turner was rushing to get to school because he was going on a ...
- English - Could you please help me check these few sentences? Thank you. 1) I'm ...
- English - Ms Sue, can you please check these two sentences, I need to include in...