posted by Franco on .
I forgot to include the following sentences. I really hope you can help me.
7) The poet makes use/employs of musical devices such as repetition, assonance and alliteration (all singular??).
8) The wind, for examples, is treated like (as?) a human being, who taps at the poet’s door like a tired man. Both the poet and the wind share the idea of weakness, tiredness.
9)He uses a metaphor when he refers to human beings as “dingy shades”.
10)What is the poem about? What message does the poet want to convey/express?
11)Can you rephrase it?
12) Can you explain the meaning of the following words and give examples of their use? Can you provide synonyms for them?
7) Either "makes us of" or "employs" is fine. Yes, all singular.
8) "for example" is singular. No comma after "being". Add an "and between weakness and tirednass.
10) I have not seen the poem. That is for you to do.
11) Same comment
12) No. You have provided no "following words".