Posted by leslie on Saturday, February 13, 2010 at 8:38pm.
the currencey used in ecuador is the:
A little help here plz lol
- ecuador - Ms. Sue, Saturday, February 13, 2010 at 8:43pm
None of those is correct. This question is looking for out-of-date information.
Check these websites.
- ecuador - matty, Saturday, February 13, 2010 at 8:45pm
one of them r definitly currect its in the text book i just copied it on to jiskha for some help.
- ecuador - matty, Saturday, February 13, 2010 at 8:46pm
sorry me and my sister leslie r askin for help in differint questions ignore the name plz
- ecuador - Writeacher, Saturday, February 13, 2010 at 8:46pm
Your textbook is out of date. If you are paying for this class and have paid for the text, you should work on getting your money back.
Read the first sentence.
- ecuador - Ms. Sue, Saturday, February 13, 2010 at 8:47pm
Your text book is out of date. When was it published? The U.S. dollar has been the official currency of Ecuador since 2000.
- ecuador - matty, Saturday, February 13, 2010 at 8:49pm
it says according to ur dictionary does that make a difference?
- ecuador - SraJMcGin, Monday, February 15, 2010 at 7:27pm
Check the spelling of A. My guess is that it is "peso" because that USED to be the currency of Ecuador.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Physics - The earth has a radius of 6.38 106 m and turns on its axis once every ...
- history - Who did the native people of Ecuador mix with? Like what other ...
- 9th grade - A reporter covering a naturalization ceremony wants to randomly ...
- ecuador - nd im paying for the books im a homeschooler
- model un help - what has beem done in Ecuador on infectious disease and why
- history! please help! :) - 1. Andean countries in South America include: *...
- social studies - What does Ecuador plan to do on Infectious Diseases?
- model un - what do ecuador plan to do to get rid of infectious disease.
- current events - what is the gov't of Ecuador like currently, is it stable?
- social studies - I need facts about infectious diseases in Ecuador