Posted by matty on Saturday, February 13, 2010 at 8:27pm.
One mile is equal to:
A} 1.61 kilometers
B} 3.52 kilometers
C} 0.91 kilometers
D} 2.34 kilometers
math - Ms. Sue, Saturday, February 13, 2010 at 8:32pm
math - matty, Saturday, February 13, 2010 at 8:33pm
ok so the answer should be A?
math - Ms. Sue, Saturday, February 13, 2010 at 8:40pm
Isn't Google handy? <g>
math - leslie, Saturday, February 13, 2010 at 8:42pm
yea i guess
math - matty, Saturday, February 13, 2010 at 8:43pm
yes it really is it helps me alot in all types of subjects thank you so much:)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - the distance between new york city and boston is 189.9 miles as the crow ...
- Math - 300 kilometers, 180 kilometers and 200 kilometers represents the trips ...
- Math - Brett and Jim sign up for Memorial Day race in their town. There are two ...
- Math/Algebra - Delivery company charges $10 plus 40¢ per kilometer or part of a ...
- general math - The base jeepney fare is PHP 8.00 for the first four kilometers ...
- math - Samantha’s speedometer reads in kilometers per hour. If the legal speed ...
- Math Help!! - The time between a lighting flash and the following thunderclap ...
- Math - Two planes started at the same time from two airports that are 3600 ...
- Math - Given 1 mile is about 1.6 kilometers, change 65 miles to kilometers 104 ...
- Algebra - A car is traveling at a rate of 60 miles per hour. What is the car's ...