Posted by scooby on Friday, February 12, 2010 at 10:41pm.
is the N AURU religion kept alive today? If the culture/religion lives, how has Western culture changed it?
religion - Ms. Sue, Friday, February 12, 2010 at 10:49pm
Apparently the indigenous religion on the island of Nauru is not alive today.
religion - scooby, Friday, February 12, 2010 at 11:01pm
sorry ms sue but i am not understanding this assignment correctly
religion - Writeacher, Saturday, February 13, 2010 at 8:48am
Is the NAURU religion kept alive today?
The obvious answer is -- no.
If the culture/religion lives, how has Western culture changed it?
Since it isn't "alive" anymore, technically you wouldn't have to answer this question. However, I'd read the first three paragraphs of that link Ms. Sue sent you, and summarize them.
religion - Anonymous, Saturday, November 6, 2010 at 12:13am
How has the western culture changed the Aboriginal religion
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Human Religious - If Japanese culture/religion lives, how has Western culture ...
- religion - If the culture/religion still lives, how has Western culture changed ...
- hum130 - Indigenous Culture Web Site Review Template Question Response Web site ...
- art last question - the onion-shaped domes on St. Basil's cathedral may remind ...
- history - Judaism Christianity Islam Which religion belongs to each of the ...
- Human Geography (Religion) - So I have to do a project on the Cultural ...
- Human Religious - If the culture/religion still lives, how has Western culture ...
- history - Can anyone explain to me how Max Weber’s thoughts on the dynamics ...
- religion - what does the catholic religion mean to our culture?
- Religon and global culture - I have to write an essay by completing this ...