Posted by JERMAINE on Thursday, February 11, 2010 at 9:28pm.
solve the following simultaneous equation:
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- maths - Solve the following simultaneous equation: 8x+3y=23 6x+5y=9
- Maths - solve the following pair of simultaneous equation: (x/a)+(y/b)=1 (x/b)+(...
- Maths - Can you pliz help me solve the following simultaneous equation 3x-y=2 ...
- maths - solve the following simultaneous linear equation: -5x+6y=44 9x+7y=-8
- Maths - Solve the following simultaneous equation by substitution method 5x+y=35...
- maths - helo sir/madam can u help me to solve this problem solve the following ...
- maths pls help - 1. Solve the following simultaneous equations: log2 xy = 7 log2...
- Maths:simultaneous equation - Plz help me solve for x and y x^3+y^3=1 x^4+y^4=1 ...
- MATHS - SOLVE THIS SIMULTANEOUS EQUATION USING SUBSTITUTION METHOD 3X+Y=11 AND ...
- maths - solve the following pair of simultaneous equations. 2x-3y=13 3x+y=3