Posted by Sara on Wednesday, February 10, 2010 at 8:55pm.
I'm trying to create puns, and I think this is one, please tell me if it is.
*What is the volume of the T.V. It is very loud.
Puns would be appreciated from others, thanks :-)
- English - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, February 10, 2010 at 9:01pm
This site has more puns than anyone would probably ever want to read. <g>
- English - Sara, Wednesday, February 10, 2010 at 9:16pm
those puns are really good. Thanks for the site. What I have created, is it a pun?
- English - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, February 10, 2010 at 9:20pm
LOL!! Yep! :-)
- English - Sara, Wednesday, February 10, 2010 at 9:24pm
Could I change it to this:
Teacher: While watching this video, I want you all to figure out the volume of this T.V
Students: "The Volume is really loud"
Is this better, or is the one I posted first good?
- English - Sara, Wednesday, February 10, 2010 at 9:25pm
Ms. Sue, what is your favourite pun?
- English - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, February 10, 2010 at 9:42pm
I like this one:
Police were called to a daycare where a three-year-old was resisting a rest.
- English - Sara, Wednesday, February 10, 2010 at 9:53pm
Nice, that one is cool:-)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English-Ms. Sue - my other question; What is the purpose of this essay? How can ...
- English-Ms. Sue - What is the purpose of this essay? How can you tell? - Second ...
- English-Ms. Sue - This is the last question on the essay. The author of this ...
- English - what is the character porter in Act II Scene 3 trying to say with his ...
- Spelling 7 - Try to create a catchy headline about a different animal. Consider ...
- English-puns - What pun could I make with this word: *smart
- grammer - please give me examples of puns
- English-Ms. Sue - What do you consider to be the best and worst puns in the ...
- English - What are some good and bad puns? These ones in my opinion are bad: *...
- language arts - Hi. Do you know of any poems about holidays that include word ...