Posted by priscilla on Wednesday, February 10, 2010 at 6:49pm.
put fractions in order from smallest to largest
2/3, 1/2. 1/4, 2/5
- Math, not "4th grade" - Writeacher, Wednesday, February 10, 2010 at 6:52pm
Please type your subject in the School Subject box. Any other words are likely to delay responses from a teacher who knows that subject well.
- 4th grade - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, February 10, 2010 at 6:54pm
You need to find the common denominator
2/3 = 40/60
1/2 = 30/60
1/4 = 15/60
2/5 = 24/60
Now they're easy to arrange from small to large.
- 4th grade - kyndal, Thursday, February 11, 2010 at 5:12pm
1/2, 1/4, 2/3, 2/5
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - put in order this fractions 9/9, 2/3, 5/6, 4/12, 0/2 from the smallest to...
- 4th grade - what is correct order smallest to largest 0.6,0.06,0.43,0.9
- math 4th grade - how do i put the following fractions in order from least to ...
- Chem21 - Rank these gases in order of increasing standard molar entropy: Column ...
- math - What is 5/9, 15/16, 1/4, and 9/10 put in order from smallest to largest?
- Math - put 7/12,1/2,2/3,4/10,1/6 into order from smallest to largest
- math - Put these numbers in order smallest to largest 0.6. 0.06. 0.43. 0.9
- precalculus - Find all solutions of the system of equations. Order your answers ...
- MATH - put in order from largest to smallest 0.54, 0.60686, 0.5065
- Chemistry - Doing some homework, are my answers right? HCN= Polar HCOOH= Polar ...