Posted by nikki on Wednesday, February 10, 2010 at 6:44pm.
which of the following terms best describes the music of the classical period.
b. irregular metrical patterns
c. orderly quality
d. sudden loud and soft notes
music - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, February 10, 2010 at 6:49pm
If you can't find the answer in your text, this site may help you.
We'll be glad to check your answer.
music - nikki, Wednesday, February 10, 2010 at 7:15pm
is it a. polyphony
music - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, February 10, 2010 at 7:42pm
I don't recall seeing anything about counterpoint or polyphony in the above article.
music - nikki, Wednesday, February 10, 2010 at 7:48pm
is it c. orderly quality
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- music - which one of the following terms best describes the music of the ...
- music - which one of the following terms best describes the music the classical ...
- Classical ideals / Classical Music - I just need one idea. Is there anything ...
- music - what does the word dynamics mean? if you would like to kno go look it up...
- Repost: Science - for shortee - Posted by shortee on Saturday, February 28, 2009...
- English - Choose music from a movie or a favorite TV show and explain in TWO ...
- math help pls pls - Meg initially has 3 hours of pop music and 2 hours of ...
- music - What is the main difference between Baroque and Classical music? I think...
- Music - How is FOLK music different from CLASSICAL music in South Asia?
- Music - I'm learning about Asian music and i have 7 terms, and i have to group ...