February 28, 2017
Post a New Question
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
1) Find two values of Q that satisfy the equation. Give your answer is degrees and radians. Do not use a calculator.
a) sec Q = 2
-pi/3 and 60 degrees
Is this correct?
b) sec Q = -2
This one I do not know how to find.
Answer This Question
- 1) Find two values of Q that satisfy the equation. Give your answer ...
- 1) Find two values of o that satisfy the equation. Give your...
Calculus PLEASE check my work ,
- 1.) which of the following represents dy/dx ...
Calculus 12th grade (double check my work please)
- 1.) which of the following ...
- Intergrate ¡ì sec^3(x) dx could anybody please check this answer. ...
Calculus (fixed the typo )
- A line rotates in a horizontal plane according to ...
- The problem is to evaluate the integral 10secxtanx dx, from -1/7 pi ...
- 1.Find the missing values given that Ø in degrees=270. 2.Find the...
- Find the values of x in the interval 0<=x<360 that satisfy ...
- Find two values of theta that satisfy the equation. give your answers in ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help