Posted by mary on Wednesday, February 10, 2010 at 12:49pm.
what did the colonist argue about?
social studies - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, February 10, 2010 at 12:54pm
They argued about everything that modern people argue about -- the right way to govern the colonies, power, land, property, how to defend the colonies, and religion.
social studies - GuruBlue, Wednesday, February 10, 2010 at 12:55pm
Here are some sites that will be of help.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Social studies - Learning about the declaration of independence The. First two ...
- Social Studies - 5 paragraphs about the colonist life??
- Social Studies - 2. If you were a colonist, how would you have felt about the ...
- Social Studies - I need a (positive) quote about life in the New York colony ...
- social studies - Why would you pick colonist
- social studies - Why did French Colonist come to U.S.A?
- social studies - what were the names of the ships the colonist sailed on?
- Social studies - How did the geography of the southern colonist affect what they...
- social studies - What did the king of England do that made the colonist upset?
- social studies - What were some of the problems the colonist faced in jamestown