Posted by kewan on Monday, February 8, 2010 at 8:51pm.
how do you do STOICHIOMETRY?
- Stoichiometry, not "11th grade" - Writeacher, Monday, February 8, 2010 at 9:00pm
Please type your subject in the School Subject box. Any other words are likely to delay responses from a teacher who knows that subject well.
- 11th grade - bobpursley, Monday, February 8, 2010 at 9:06pm
- 11th grade - Marie, Monday, February 8, 2010 at 10:39pm
Well there's different things you do in Stoichiometry, so it all depends. Stoichiometry is Balancing Equations, Knowing the Mole Ratios, Mole to Mole, Mole to Mass, and Mass to Mass Conversions.
- 11th grade - sumandeep, Wednesday, October 6, 2010 at 9:37am
it tells us about the mols of reactant and product in balance chemical reaction
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- 11th grade - The students of litchfield High school are in grades 9,10,11,12. Of...
- math - there are half as many 11th grade students in the band the are 9th grade ...
- Science - In an ionic compound, what is the net ionic charge? and what compound ...
- math - Riding on a school bus are 20 students in 9th grade, 10 in 10th grade, 9 ...
- english - - Computers - English - Foreign Languages - Health - Home Economics - ...
- 11th grade - x+y>1
- 11th grade - if f(x)=-8x + 8 and g(x)= x-9,what is (f,g)(18)?
- 11th grade - x2+y2+2x+4y=-2
- 11th grade - xe^(x)-1 =0
- 11th grade - x/12=5/3