Posted by Sara on Monday, February 8, 2010 at 8:27pm.
The cause of the seasons on Earth is often mistakenly attributed to the elliptical orbit of Earth around the sun. What is the actual cause of the seasons?
Tha actual cause of the seasons is because of the tilt of Earth's axis.
please correct me if i'm wrong, thanks :-)
- Science - Ms. Sue, Monday, February 8, 2010 at 8:32pm
Here's more information.
(Broken Link Removed)
- Science - Sara, Monday, February 8, 2010 at 8:37pm
thanks Ms. Sue, that site is awesome:)
- Science - Ms. Sue, Monday, February 8, 2010 at 8:43pm
You're welcome. :-)
Psst! Here's a secret. Don't tell anyone. <g>
When I want a simple explanation and graphics, I Google the key word + kids. Example: cause seasons kids.
- Science - Sara, Monday, February 8, 2010 at 8:48pm
That's cool. I promise, I won't tell anyone that. That secret will remain a secret.
- Science - Ms. Sue, Monday, February 8, 2010 at 8:49pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Science - The cause of the seasons on Earth is often mistakenly attributed to ...
- 7th grade science help the solar system Ms. Sue - 1. Most likely, ____ were ...
- REALLY EASY - Which of the following are a consequence of the Earth's yearly ...
- Astronomu - 1. There is a common misconception about why the Earth is cold in ...
- AP physics - The earth moves faster in its orbits around the sun in January, or...
- science - The seasons change BC A.the earth rotates slowly or B. The earth is ...
- SCIENCE - HOW THE SEASONS CHANGE AS EARTH REVOLVES AROUND THE SUN
- earth - If Earth took 500 days to orbit the sun instead of 365, how would the ...
- English - This question is based on the following poem: Seasons are celebrations...
- Geography - How does earth's revolution around the sun relate to seasons?