Posted by y912f on Monday, February 8, 2010 at 6:00pm.
While looking at a political map of Western Europe, answer these questions:
31. What does a solid black line on the map signify?
32. Which nations of Western Europe border on the Mediterranean Sea?
33. List the nations that share a border with Switzerland.
Italy, France, Germany, and Austria
34. What is the capital of Spain?
35. What is the capital of Germany?
36. Which country lies closest to the North Africa coast?
- Geography - bobpursley, Monday, February 8, 2010 at 6:06pm
all correct, for 32:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Mediterranean_Sea_political_map-en.svg
- Geography - y912f, Monday, February 8, 2010 at 6:07pm
spain, france, italy, and greece ?
- Geography - Ms. Sue, Monday, February 8, 2010 at 6:12pm
But it does depend upon your definition of Western Europe. Geographically Greece is in Eastern Europe, but politically and culturally it's in Western Europe.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Geography - 32. Which nations of Western Europe border the Mediterranean Sea? 33...
- Geography (Ms. Sue) - 1). How do language and religion reflect the cultural ...
- Geography - I posted this question yesterday and was provided a link but I didn'...
- Geography - What kind of map could you use to show information about a city? -a ...
- Geography - 2. How has human settlement affected the natural vegetation of ...
- world geography - which part of europe has advanced communications and ...
- government - Can someone please help Western Europe received the least amount of...
- geography - Can you check my answers please? 1. Who has sunrise first, eastern ...
- check geo - which part of europe has advanced communications and transportation ...
- Math - Western hemisphere: A topographic quadrangle is a 30' series map (it ...