Posted by y912f on .
While looking at a political map of Western Europe, answer these questions:
31. What does a solid black line on the map signify?
32. Which nations of Western Europe border on the Mediterranean Sea?
33. List the nations that share a border with Switzerland.
Italy, France, Germany, and Austria
34. What is the capital of Spain?
35. What is the capital of Germany?
36. Which country lies closest to the North Africa coast?
all correct, for 32:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Mediterranean_Sea_political_map-en.svg
spain, france, italy, and greece ?
But it does depend upon your definition of Western Europe. Geographically Greece is in Eastern Europe, but politically and culturally it's in Western Europe.