Posted by y912f on Monday, February 8, 2010 at 5:57pm.
Please help me on these:
23. How can Bosnia-Herzegovina best be described?
a. as a nation of conflicting ethnic groups
b. as a unified nation
c. as a nation struggling to rebuild Communist ties to Russia
d. as a peaceful and prosperous nation
25. How did Albania respond in the past to feeling threatened by its neighbor?
a. by aligning itself with strong Islamic governments
b. by leading the push for democracy and free enterprise
c. by isolating itself
d. by trying to reestablish its Roman Catholic ties to Europe
29. What forms the basis of the Czech economy?
a. subsistence farming
b. arms production
- Geography - Ms. Sue, Monday, February 8, 2010 at 5:59pm
Right on all of them! :-)
- Geography - alexus, Tuesday, March 8, 2011 at 2:33pm
- Geography - GEORGE, Tuesday, March 8, 2011 at 2:35pm
JUST KIDDING DON'T BELIEVE THAT ANSWER THAT ALEXIS SHEPHERD PUT ON THEIR SHE MISSSPELLED HER NAME :)
- Geography - lady gaga, Wednesday, October 5, 2011 at 5:50pm
- Geography - Anonymous, Tuesday, April 24, 2012 at 5:34pm
- Geography - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, October 1, 2013 at 3:02pm
Unless they are all wrong
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Greece - 4) THe Aegean Sea \occupies a graben, an area of land that has dropped...
- Geography (Ms. Sue) - 1). How might having a mixed population affect the ...
- government - Who holds the decision-making power in a communist-run nation? A. ...
- Government - Who holds the decision-making power in a communist-run nation? A. ...
- English/ please revise - this is my intro for a paper I am writing about ethic ...
- social studies - This is an essay I really need help on please. nation-state A ...
- History - Social Darwinists believed that A) a large empire was the key to ...
- government - when the president recognizes a nation, he usually a. sends the ...
- History - Can you please explain to me what this means. Chief Justice John ...
- Social Studies - nation state a and nation state b share a border. the two ...