Posted by Bryan on Sunday, February 7, 2010 at 10:47pm.
6. (TCO9) If you wanted to show the way a university budget was distributed, which type of visual aid would work best? B
a pie graph
a line graph
7. (TCO9) How does a speaker benefit from using a visual aid? C
Visual aids distract attention from the speaker.
Visual aids are required in any speech class.
We remember more when we see and hear.
Using visual aids fools others in to thinking you know your subject.
8. (TCO9) Talking about common experiences will: D
cause the audience to disrespect the speaker
make the speech boring
cause the audience to interrupt the speech
allow the audience to identify with the speaker
9. (TCO9) A speaker using the strategy of demonstrating personal impact in a speech on the drought on the West Coast might: C
show how it affects every listener's time
show how it affects every listener today
show how it affects every listener's financial situation
show how it affects every listener physically
10. (TCO9) To create effective visual aids, you should be sure that: C
you use only high-end, expensive materials
you only include information that you will emphasize in your speech
you only use fancy, scripted typefaces
you always use pictures or clip art
- Please Check Other Half (Public Speaking) - Ms. Sue, Sunday, February 7, 2010 at 10:54pm
I disagree with 6 and 10.
The others are right.
- Please Check Other Half (Public Speaking) - Bryan, Sunday, February 7, 2010 at 10:57pm
Could 6 be A and I meant answer B not C for 10.
- Please Check Other Half (Public Speaking) - Ms. Sue, Sunday, February 7, 2010 at 11:00pm
Right for both of them. :-)
- Please Check Other Half (Public Speaking) - Bryan, Sunday, February 7, 2010 at 11:02pm
- Please Check Other Half (Public Speaking) - Ms. Sue, Sunday, February 7, 2010 at 11:09pm
Answer this Question
Public speaking - Public speaking has been formally studied since: A. the 5th ...
Public Speaking - Contemporary communication studies now refer to public ...
speech - Even when speaking, one must cross one's T's and dot one's i's. What ...
public speaking - public speaking has been formally studied since
public speaking - Which of the following is NOT true about persuasive speaking ...
public speaking - Early study of public speaking was known as: A. public ...
public speaking - Which is NOT a benefit of studying public speaking? A. Creates...
college-public speaking - I am supposed to be writing an Introduction speech ...
Public Speaking - 1. Effective public speaking is: A. audience-centered. B. ...
college/Public Speaking - What might be some modern examples of speech styles ...