Posted by Bryan on Sunday, February 7, 2010 at 10:30pm.
1. (TCO4) Cultural identity: A
comes from our ethnicity and race
becomes more important to people as they get older
is determined by the importance that we assign to membership in cultural groups
doesn't matter if you are a member of the dominant culture
2. (TCO4) If someone prefers concrete and specific language and predictability, they are likely to be from a: C
low uncertainty-avoidance culture
high uncertainty-avoidance culture
culture that values power distance
culture characterized by uncertainty reduction
3. (TCO4) If Yolanda was upset that she was unable to get a hamburger and fries when she arrived in Guatemala for her study abroad program, her attitude would be demonstrating: A
4. (TCO4) Which of the following is not a way to interact with more cultural sensitivity? B
5. (TCO9) The reason for giving an example, defining and, perhaps using comparison to explain a single concept is that: C
it will show your skill with a variety of methods
these three methods are the only ones that have been proven to work
individuals have different learning styles
psychologists report that people remember the third example the longest
- Please Check (Public Speaking) - Ms. Sue, Sunday, February 7, 2010 at 10:39pm
2. It doesn't seem as though C is the right answer.
4. is wrong. Be sure you understand the meanings of these terms.
The other three are correct.
- Please Check (Public Speaking) - Bryan, Sunday, February 7, 2010 at 10:44pm
Is number 2 answer A? and number 4 answer D?
- Please Check (Public Speaking) - Ms. Sue, Sunday, February 7, 2010 at 10:51pm
For number 2, I believe that B is the best answer.
You're right now about 4.
Answer this Question
Public speaking - Public speaking has been formally studied since: A. the 5th ...
Public Speaking - Contemporary communication studies now refer to public ...
speech - Even when speaking, one must cross one's T's and dot one's i's. What ...
public speaking - public speaking has been formally studied since
public speaking - Being the last of a long line of speakers refers to __________...
public speaking - Which of the following is NOT true about persuasive speaking ...
public speaking - Early study of public speaking was known as: A. public ...
public speaking - Which is NOT a benefit of studying public speaking? A. Creates...
college-public speaking - I am supposed to be writing an Introduction speech ...
Public Speaking - 1. Effective public speaking is: A. audience-centered. B. ...