Posted by Bryan on Sunday, February 7, 2010 at 10:30pm.
1. (TCO4) Cultural identity: A
comes from our ethnicity and race
becomes more important to people as they get older
is determined by the importance that we assign to membership in cultural groups
doesn't matter if you are a member of the dominant culture
2. (TCO4) If someone prefers concrete and specific language and predictability, they are likely to be from a: C
low uncertainty-avoidance culture
high uncertainty-avoidance culture
culture that values power distance
culture characterized by uncertainty reduction
3. (TCO4) If Yolanda was upset that she was unable to get a hamburger and fries when she arrived in Guatemala for her study abroad program, her attitude would be demonstrating: A
4. (TCO4) Which of the following is not a way to interact with more cultural sensitivity? B
5. (TCO9) The reason for giving an example, defining and, perhaps using comparison to explain a single concept is that: C
it will show your skill with a variety of methods
these three methods are the only ones that have been proven to work
individuals have different learning styles
psychologists report that people remember the third example the longest
- Please Check (Public Speaking) - Ms. Sue, Sunday, February 7, 2010 at 10:39pm
2. It doesn't seem as though C is the right answer.
4. is wrong. Be sure you understand the meanings of these terms.
The other three are correct.
- Please Check (Public Speaking) - Bryan, Sunday, February 7, 2010 at 10:44pm
Is number 2 answer A? and number 4 answer D?
- Please Check (Public Speaking) - Ms. Sue, Sunday, February 7, 2010 at 10:51pm
For number 2, I believe that B is the best answer.
You're right now about 4.
Answer this Question
- eth-finalrevision - What do the terms race and ethnicity mean to you? Race Race ...
- Cultural Diversity - why is race and ethnicity important to United States ...
- English - I urgently need to check the following statements concerning global ...
- Pysch - ______is to biological factors as ___________ is to cultural factors? a...
- english - revision - What do the terms race and ethnicity mean to you? The term ...
- public speaking - Which is NOT a benefit of studying public speaking? A. Creates...
- Race and Ehtnicity - What do the terms race and ethnicity mean and why are these...
- Cultural Deversity - What information about race and ethnicity in the United ...
- Public Speaking - For communication to take place, there has to be: A. ...
- ethnic - What information about race and ethnicity in the United States has ...