Posted by Bebo on Sunday, February 7, 2010 at 12:40am.
Draw the structure of:
Can this please be explained, I don't know how to draw it.
Organic Chemistry - DrBob222, Sunday, February 7, 2010 at 12:45am
We can't draw structures on these boards. You can go to google and type in the name. Probably you can see the structure that way.
Organic Chemistry - Anonymous, Sunday, February 7, 2010 at 12:52am
Yeah, I have already tried googling it a lot. But got no hope. At least can the theory be explained?
Organic Chemistry - DrBob222, Sunday, February 7, 2010 at 1:08pm
I found it first cat out of the bag. Page 8, part d.
(Broken Link Removed)
Organic Chemistry - Nkanyiso, Wednesday, November 7, 2012 at 9:18pm
I advise you to first go and read your notes then come back. You'll find out that doing so will be more benefitial then asking here
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Organic Chemistry - Draw the structure of: (E)-1,2-dibromo-3-isopropyl-2-hexene ...
- science - Draw the structure for cis-2,3-dibromo-2-hexene.
- Organic Chemistry - Draw the structure of [Z]-2-bromo-3-isopropyl-2-heptene
- chemistry - How do you draw the structure of the reaction of 1-hexene with h2o ...
- Organic Chemistry - How many stereoisomers are possible for each of the ...
- chemistry - does any one know how to write cis-2,3-dibromo-2-hexene formula? ...
- Organic Chemistry - How do I draw the condensed formula for: 1. 2-methyl-2-...
- chemistry - I've been doing organic chemistry and I don't really understand how ...
- Organic Chemistry - 2-methyl-2hexanol is reacted with sulfuric acid at around ...
- Organic Chemistry - I have the linear formula of CH3CH2OLi and I'm trying to ...