Posted by larry on Thursday, February 4, 2010 at 8:25pm.
what is the lines of latitude and longitude
7th grade - Ms. Sue, Thursday, February 4, 2010 at 8:29pm
Lines of latitude measure distance north and south of the equator. Lines of latitude measure distance east and west of the Prime Meridian.
Study these sites carefully.
7th grade - Anonymous, Wednesday, November 23, 2016 at 6:22pm
Lines of latitude are imaginary lines running from West to east of the equator.
Lines of longitude run from the north and south of the earth.they are called meridians.
7th grade - QUEENSLEY, Wednesday, November 23, 2016 at 6:28pm
Lines of latitude are measured in degree.
Lines of longitude are also measured in degree.
Note:these are similarities.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies - 40 North latitude and 160 west longitude Pacific Oceann? 23 ...
- ss - what are latitude and longitude? lines of __________ and lines __________ ...
- science - what are 4 countries found on the equator and their locations? 30 ...
- geography - Can you check my answers please? 1. What is the difference between ...
- Geography - In which direction would you travel if you were going from 30 N ...
- world geogarphy - The imaginary north/south lines used by geographers as ...
- geography - Can you check my answers please? 1. What continents touch the 60 ...
- geometry - The towns A and B are on the circle of latitude 24 degrees N.The ...
- Geography - What numbers do lines of latitude and longitude start and end with?
- History - The city of Philadelphia is located near which lines of latitude and ...