Posted by Geoff on Thursday, February 4, 2010 at 2:57pm.
Hi, could someone possibly check my answers to these algebra questions? Its not my strong point so have been struggling a little (or alot if they are all wrong!)
3m-8-5m+10 = 2-2m
4(2-6x) = 8-24x
7(a+3)-5 = 7a + 16
2x-3(4y-x) = 2x-12y-9x
2(4y-1)+5y(3-2y) = 2(4y-1) +5y(3-2y)
If any are wrong would it be possible for some advice? Thanks in advance for taking the time to check them.
- Algebra - Geoff, Thursday, February 4, 2010 at 3:34pm
Sorry, the last one should be
2(4y-1)+5y(3-2y) = 6y +15y-2y^2
- Algebra - Reiny, Thursday, February 4, 2010 at 4:19pm
for the last two, you are not done
You also have an error in the second last one
= -x - 12y
last one also contains an error.
= 8y - 2 + 15y - 10y^2
= 23y - 2 - 10y^2
- Algebra - Geoff, Friday, February 5, 2010 at 1:49am
Brilliant! Thanks alot for your help
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algebra - Did I do this problem the correct way if so is there a shorter way to ...
- Math-check my answers!!! - Check my answers please!!!! I really don't know how ...
- English Expressions - 1. What are the strong points of TV? It gives use pleasure...
- Algebra - I've been trying to figure out this equation for over an hour but all ...
- Algebra - Hello, can someone check my answers to the following Algebra questions...
- Algebra - - ok... we keep getting this one wrong: Solve the following equation ...
- Algebra 2 - Hey, I have another question. this I just don't understand. I'm ...
- Intro. to Comp. - Would you please go to page 2 and look under "intro. to comp...
- General - Please understand that I am not upset with anyone or whatever I just ...
- algebra - -12X^6+24x^5-18x^2/-6x^2=2x^4+24x^3-3x could some one check this for ...