Posted by Niki on Wednesday, February 3, 2010 at 9:10pm.
I need help writing a two page paper answering these questions about the topic Autonomy: Respecting the Autonomy of Old People Living in Nursing Homes. Please help.
Discuss the major codes of ethics of the stakeholders involved in the issue and how these codes will affect the decision-making process and ultimate outcome.
Examine and discuss the impact the issue and ultimate decision will have on the stakeholders involved.
Examine and discuss the empact the issue and ultimate decision will have on the healthcare indsutry.
Discuss any potential policy implications for the issue and ultimate decision.
ethics - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, February 3, 2010 at 9:13pm
How would you like us to help you with this assignment?
ethics - Niki, Wednesday, February 3, 2010 at 9:17pm
I guess I need a starting point or some points to write about I'm not really sure how to go about this assignment. Thanks Niki
ethics - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, February 3, 2010 at 9:31pm
First, brainstorm the answers to these questions.
Make sure you understand the meaning of "autonomy."
Who are the "stakeholders?" The patient? his/her family? medical personnel?
What does your book say about their codes of ethics? I suspect they basically talk about the happiness, freedom, medical care, and dignity of the patient.
This should get you started.
ethics - Anonymous, Friday, July 30, 2010 at 11:26am
do you think that the agency ethics statement was patterned after the national association code of ethics
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- ethics - what are the pros and cons of the elderly in nursing homes having the ...
- ethics - I need help getting started on this question: In the healthcare field, ...
- Ethics/Criminal Justice - These two questions are similar in type and I am ...
- Ethics - is informed consent and autonomy a value of a particular culture or is...
- Ethics Applied - I have to watch a movie of my choice and then write a paper ...
- code of ethics - I am working on a paper about ethics in professional healthcare...
- ethics - what is ethics Ethics is the analysis of good, evil, right, wrong, and ...
- health - Are the concepts of autonomy, justice and beneficence, or similar ones...
- Leadership & Ethics in Healthcare - You will demonstrate your ability to apply ...
- Accounting Ethics - I need to write a paper, in which I am critiquing the ...