Posted by *Thara* on Wednesday, February 3, 2010 at 4:46pm.
Make sure you understand the topic(s) is a step in the research process.
(A) This step needs to be done as soon as your research is completed.
(B) This step is the last step in the research process.
(C) Always ensure you grasp the topic before you go to another step.
(D) This step is confusing and should be eliminated.
english! - *Thara*, Wednesday, February 3, 2010 at 4:46pm
i chose (A) but im not sure if its right?!?! kinda confusing!!!
english! - *Thara*, Wednesday, February 3, 2010 at 4:54pm
acutally i change my mind i choose (c).i hope that's right! plz let me know!
english! - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, February 3, 2010 at 4:54pm
What does the question mean by "understand the topic(s)?"
As your question reads, it doesn't make any sense to me.
english! - Priscilla, Wednesday, February 3, 2010 at 4:55pm
First, you find your topic and then you do your research. I think its C.
english! - *Thara*, Wednesday, February 3, 2010 at 4:57pm
Thanks Priscilla, u are right :D. thnx.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- ALGEBRA HELP - When solving the equation, what property was used to go from step...
- Chemistry - Hi! I need help with the step by step procedure for chemical ...
- Calculus - Use the four-step process to find the slope of the tangent line to ...
- physics - A system undergoes a two-step process. In the first step, the internal...
- research writing as a process - 6.What's the next step to choosing a topic once ...
- aps - There are 26 step on flpor at the time saad comes down two step imad step ...
- Quick math help - In which step below does a mistake first appear in simplifying...
- Algebra help - f(x)=x^3-4x^2-x+4 How do I find the x-intercept for this? This is...
- acc 305 accounting - The fourth step in the financial accounting research ...
- English - I had submitted a project and failed it and had gotten the chance to ...