Posted by christina on Wednesday, February 3, 2010 at 2:04pm.
I have to develop a lesson plan for
a health unit on "What Makes Us Grow"
based on a class size of 15 children.
I have to include objectives, the
time required, materials needed,
learning activities, measures for evaluation, and any teacher resource
Does anyone know of any websites that
can help me? This is for elementary
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
health unit - bobpursley, Wednesday, February 3, 2010 at 2:14pm
I am wondering if you are dealing with physical growth, or emotional/cognitive growth.
Physical growth is easy: hormones, and nutrition.
cognitive growth: hormones, and internalized information processing
emotional growth: brain development, hormones, experience with other humans, and the process of psyche development.
All three are normal processes that we observe in all humans, and in some animals.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Lesson Plan on What Makes Us Grow - I am looking for a lesson plan on "What ...
- Develoing a Lesson Plan - I have to develop a lesson plan for a health unit on "...
- nutrition - I need to develop a plan for a health unit on "What makes us grow?" ...
- health - I need to develop a plan for a helth unit on "What makes us grow?"based...
- Writing lesson plans - I have to prepare a lesson plan on a health unit "What ...
- English - i need a sample lesson plan for what makes us grow with 15 childrens ...
- Nutrition - I am in a Nutrition class and I have to develop a realistic ...
- Elementary lesson (sorry) - I am doing a practice unit plan for a 4th grade ...
- Curriclum - Which of the following is not a good approach to teaching health, ...
- Health - Which one of the following activities is considered part of health care...