Posted by Anna on Wednesday, February 3, 2010 at 1:19pm.
The design for Cubist artwork was dramatically different from what had come before in the history of painting. Why did the artists involved in the creation of Cubism choose this radical and innovative approach to the design of their artwork? What influenced early Cubist artists?
I do not understand art, and it is almost impossible for me to talk about it so any help pointing me in the right directions would be greatly appreciated.
Art - Writeacher, Wednesday, February 3, 2010 at 2:24pm
Read through several of these articles and then let us know what you think.
Art - collins D.Gore, Monday, March 29, 2010 at 5:15pm
the design for cubist artwork was dramatically different from what had come before in the history of painting.
Art - collins D.Gore, Tuesday, March 30, 2010 at 10:06pm
the design for cubist artwork was dramatically different from what came before in paint why did the artist invoved in creating cubism choose this radical and innvative approach to their design? what influenced early cubist artists
Art - brodie, Thursday, December 1, 2016 at 8:20pm
Art - Jennifer, Tuesday, December 13, 2016 at 12:47am
Thanks Brodie! 100%
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- ART - A painting by sir william chambers and j haberkon the artwork here was ...
- Art - when criticizing an artists techincal skills the critic should consider 1)...
- art - 1. In Judith Leyster’s paintings she used contrast. What is contrast? 2....
- design - In an effort to promote a better understanding of what design is and ...
- ART & DESIGN - IN ART & DESIGN CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT A RECTANGLE WITH THE WORD "...
- artwork critique - this be the last one Judgement : Do you like it, and is it ...
- art - What is aesthetics? exploring fundamental questions such as "What is art...
- Art - Choose a contemporary painting, sculpture, or piece of found art that ...
- Sample of the Principles of Design - The priciples of design are the laws of ...
- Geometry - Javier made a square design in art class. The area of the design is ...