Posted by Sara on Wednesday, February 3, 2010 at 11:15am.
I have been asked to draw a picture of myself on distracted paper (could this be newspaper)?
art - Writeacher, Wednesday, February 3, 2010 at 11:17am
I have no idea what that means, but I guess that would make sense.
My mother used to paint in oils and acrylics, and when she started to sketch out a new idea, she often used charcoal on newspaper.
art - Sara, Wednesday, February 3, 2010 at 11:19am
thanks for your help
art - Writeacher, Wednesday, February 3, 2010 at 11:23am
art - SraJMcGin, Wednesday, February 3, 2010 at 3:05pm
A few sites here ma help you:
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- art - what is distracted paper?
- Art - Drawing - Can you give me some tips on how to draw graffiti (anything ...
- math - Ms. Davis asked her students to draw a picture describing their hobby, ...
- art - I have homework in art where, every week, I must look up an art definition...
- art - What role did art play in the religious conflict of the sixteenth-century...
- art - Okay i have this art class that i love but im always having trouble making...
- ART ( please help) - i have been working one this paper for a few days and i ...
- English expression - I have prepared sheets of blank A4 paper I'll distribute ...
- Art Help! - How is this artistic creation an example of a combination of art and...
- English - Hello. Please help me understand the sentence: "I took my picture" (...