Posted by rfvv on .
1. I couldn't do the shopping by myself.
2. I couldn't enjoy shopping by myself.
3. I couldn't go shopping by myself.
(Are they all grammatical?)
4.I can do those things with no problem.
5. I can do those things without any problem. (Are both the same?)
(Ae both the same?)
6. Last month I had a big fight with Inho.
7. Last month I fought with Inho terribly.
(Is #6 the same as #7? What other expressions can we use which is similar to #6?)
1,2,3 are all grammatical.
4 & 5 are the same.
7. is not grammatical.
Last month, Inho and I had a big ( fight, disagreement, dispute).