Posted by *Thara* on Tuesday, February 2, 2010 at 4:35pm.
139 of CanTexh Supply's employees belong to a union; the remaining 248 employees are not union members. What percent of employees are in the union? (((please help, i have test tomorrow the first thing in the morning!!!:S)))
i tried it myself but can u check if its rite if not please help!!!
*Math* - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, February 2, 2010 at 4:40pm
You're right. :-)
Good luck on your test!
*Math* - *Thara*, Tuesday, February 2, 2010 at 4:44pm
thanks, i really need it!!!:-D
*Math* - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, February 2, 2010 at 4:48pm
You're welcome. :-)
*Math* - *Thara*, Tuesday, February 2, 2010 at 5:22pm
The price of the common shares of SouthCo was valued at $39.45 at the end of 2009, increased by 8.06% in 2010, and overall increased by 12.60% over the two year period 2009/2010. What was the original price of each share at the beginning of 2009?
ANSWER: Initial Value= $39.45*(100% 8.06%)/(100%+12.60)
Initial Value= $37.86
What do i do if the question was the same but instead of INCREASING both time its DECREASED.((The price of the common shares of SouthCo was valued at $39.45 at the end of 2009, DECREASED by 8.06% in 2010, and overall DECREASED by 12.60% over the two year period 2009/2010. What was the original price of each share at the beginning of 2009?))
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Business - Several employees have been handing out union pamphlets in the ...
- Federal Employees Union Question--Please Help - With respect to the powers of a ...
- business law - A lot has been said concerning right to work laws. What is the ...
- 12 math - benetley chalk brush manufacturer company has 900 empolyess: are ...
- economics - The Acme Machinery Company is a closed shop. This means that: A....
- MGT - help please my mind is going crazy trying to figure this out Follow the ...
- Econ- labor union members - I am studying labor unions in my Econ class and ...
- math - The number of employees at a plant continually fluctuates. One month ...
- Economics - Suppose that the objective of a union is to maximize the total dues ...
- statistics - A small company has 9 female employees and 15 male employees. In ...