Posted by Martin on Tuesday, February 2, 2010 at 8:54am.
could anyone please solve this riddle :
I am what you cannot be but you once were what i will become i am what only blind can see and of infinity and 1 i am the sum i am the cure and i am the cancer?
riddle - SraJMcGin, Tuesday, February 2, 2010 at 9:22am
Many people have said "nothing" which may or may not be the answer.
riddle - Martin, Tuesday, February 2, 2010 at 9:23am
nothing is not the answer:(
riddle - MattFromAsia, Tuesday, February 2, 2010 at 11:31am
ACK! I would guess "poor punctuation." This is nearly impossible to read.
Did it come with that lack of punctuation?
riddle - Martin, Tuesday, February 2, 2010 at 12:58pm
yes..it was written like that
riddle - Martin, Tuesday, February 2, 2010 at 1:03pm
i got these hints too
HINT : password has no capital letters
HINT : those who know me will say 3 and those who don't 4
HINT : password=CHAR[onceeveryfouryear-11]
riddle - Martin, Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 8:11pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - It is a riddle: We see it every morning, it has very many colours. At ...
- RIDDLE - SOLVE THIS RIDDLE: YOU COULD SEE ANYTHING IN THAT LIKE EVERYTHING ...
- Health - When people make Grilled Chicken do they take the skin out from the ...
- Riddle - Please help me solve this Riddle: What is a pair of two, black and ...
- Math Riddle - How many two-digit numbers are multiples of 3 and also factors of ...
- TO TEACHERS AND WRITEACHER - TO TEACHERS AND WRITEACHER HELLO, I AM NEW TO THIS ...
- band - please help me solve this riddle. "you've heard me before, yet you hear ...
- Math - WHAT 3,000 MULTIPLY BY 583? PLEASE SOLVE MY RIDDLE! IT IS MIDDLE OF THE ...
- algebra with pizazz pg 40 riddle - what is the riddle answer??? missed lesson ...
- Old Japanese riddle - These letters and numbers have taken us far. It's not a ...