Posted by Candace on Monday, February 1, 2010 at 5:43pm.
What rhyme scheme does Robert Frost use in his poem "The Road Not Taken".
English 1 - Writeacher, Monday, February 1, 2010 at 5:46pm
Do you know how rhyme schemes are indicated?
Let us know what you think about the rhyme scheme Frost used.
English 1 - Candace, Monday, February 1, 2010 at 5:49pm
English 1 - Writeacher, Monday, February 1, 2010 at 5:51pm
Yes, that is right for the first stanza.
For the following stanzas, the pattern is the same, but you use different letters.
ABAAB CDCCD EFEEF etc.
How will you finish it?
English 1 - Candace, Monday, February 1, 2010 at 5:54pm
English 1 - Writeacher, Monday, February 1, 2010 at 5:54pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- literature - Robert Frost's "The Road Not Taken" and "Stopping by Woods on a ...
- frost - whatt is the significance of the poem The Road not taken by Robert Frost...
- English - what techniques in robert frost's poem, "The Road Not Taken" were used...
- english - When mapping out a poem's rhyme scheme and the poem exceeds the amount...
- poetry - WHERE DO THE SLASHES GO IN THE SYLLABLES OF ROBERT FROST'S POEM/THE ...
- Poem: The road not taken by Robert Frost - Could you check these answers thanks...
- English III - I am having trouble doing my Poetry Explication Essay.I have my ...
- 5th grade - HOW MANY SYLLABLES ARE THERE IN EACH LINE OF THIS POEM THE ROAD NOT...
- Language Arts - What is the figurative meaning of the roads diverging in Robert ...
- Poem+ english+ check!!! - The way a crow Shook down on me The dust of snow From ...