Posted by livy on Sunday, January 31, 2010 at 6:15pm.
when was the:
Nancy Johnson's hand-crank ice cream freezer
Emeline Hart's commercial oven
Ellen Eglin's clothes wringer
sarah mather's submarine telscope
martha coston's saftey flare gun
emily tassey's dredging pump
henrietta vansittart's (improved version)screw propeller for ships
eliza murfey's packing and material process for parts of steam engines
thedosia jones' vacuum canning process to preserve food
thomas edison's phonograph, electric power station and kinetoscope
lummiere brothers' movie projectors
karl braun's major components for television
h. booth and m. spengler's vacuum cleaner
wright brothers' airplane
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- ENGLISH! - Which of these best describes the scene between Eliza and Higgins ...
- Math - Emily and Sarah had a total of $80 dollars. After Sarah spent 1/3 of her ...
- physics - It is night and a wilderness camper is in distress. To signal for help...
- Programming - How do I declare how many boxes there are and how much per box ...
- Social Studies - Who was the Georgia Patriot who helped defeat Thomas Brown, ...
- Algebra 2 - an ice cream store has 31 flavors of ice cream and 10 toppings. A ...
- math - Grandpa Mick opened a pint of ice crew. He gave his youngest grandchild 1...
- Algebra 2 - An ice-cream parlor sells sundaes with 3 different types of ice-...
- Algebra! - An ice cream parlor sells sundaes with 3 different type of ice cream ...
- 8th grade - who was emily tassey and who were her kids