Posted by laura on Saturday, January 30, 2010 at 2:30pm.
The indo-european parent language was first spoken by a pre-historic people in:
.i choose d.
HELP PLZ - SraJMcGin, Saturday, January 30, 2010 at 2:36pm
Be sure to read this:
HELP PLZ - laura, Saturday, January 30, 2010 at 2:39pm
ok but is my answer currect?
HELP PLZ - Ms. Sue, Saturday, January 30, 2010 at 2:40pm
Yes, I think your answer is correct. However, scholars don't completely agree on the origins since the first Indo-European languages weren't written down -- so no historical record exists of them.
HELP PLZ - laura, Saturday, January 30, 2010 at 2:43pm
thank you ms.sue :}
HELP PLZ - Ms. Sue, Saturday, January 30, 2010 at 2:53pm
You're welcome, Laura.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- INDO european languages - The Indo-european parent language was first spoken by ...
- Geography (Ms. Sue) - 1). How do language and religion reflect the cultural ...
- Geography (Ms. Sue) - 1). How did the Reformation affect Northern Europe? A: The...
- western civilization 2 - In 1973 the countries of the West faced a new economic ...
- Languages - HI! Can I please have a list of every language spoken in northern ...
- U.S. History - In what year did immigration from northern and western Europe ...
- world geography - which part of europe has advanced communications and ...
- check geo - which part of europe has advanced communications and transportation ...
- world history - Which has been a major change resulting from the ...
- History - I have this one question that is giving me some trouble trying too ...