Posted by Beth on Friday, January 29, 2010 at 11:22am.
Give one example of a situation in which speech performance may be impaired.
I was going to say background noise, but I believe that the teacher is looking for a performance error. Thanks!
Communication Studies - Ms. Sue, Friday, January 29, 2010 at 11:36am
A foreign accent
Voice that doesn't project
Communication Studies - drwls, Friday, January 29, 2010 at 12:03pm
Looking at the viewing screen or the laptop/powerpoint instead of the audience.
Not having a good opening and ending.
Talking too long.
Communication Studies - bobpursley, Friday, January 29, 2010 at 3:32pm
I had to give a talk in a hall at Georgia Tech and the acoustics had a nice echo in the room, I cut my remarks short. No one could stand it...and it couldn't have been ME.
Communication Studies - PsyDAG, Saturday, January 30, 2010 at 10:58am
Consider not using the following the suggestions in this article:
However, since you only need one, you have a wide choice. I hope this helps a little more.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- human resources - which of the following terms describes the formal process to ...
- Communication Language Studies - Give an example of a situation in which the ...
- car performance - Which one of the following sources is most likely to give you ...
- math - Finding a break-even point: How do I set up the equation and solve? ...
- advanced statistics - suppose a certain study habit is known to be 80% effective...
- business - What effect does noise have in the transactional communication model...
- Career - 1. Lee has not been showing up to work on time. Which work ethic is he ...
- Communication Studies - Is it ever appropriate for a man to use women's speech? ...
- AP Statistics - many companies "grade on a bell curve" to compare the ...
- Human Resource Management - Attempting to provide raters with a set of ...