Posted by Jen on Thursday, January 28, 2010 at 9:29pm.
Can somebody help me with commans?
where do they commas go in these sentences? Or do they need them?
1) I give you homework becuase you need to learn commas.
2)If you fill in the commas you will be happy with your grade.
3) I will be happy as I grade you work if you show me you understand.
4) I would be happy if you did well on this quiz.
English - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 28, 2010 at 9:35pm
We'll be glad to HELP you. Where do YOU think the commas should be placed?
We'll be glad to critique your answers.
English - Jen, Thursday, January 28, 2010 at 10:00pm
I give you homework becuase you need to learn commas.
If you fill in the commas, you will be happy with your grade.
I will be happy as I grade you work, if you show me you understand.
I would be happy if you did well on this quiz
English - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 28, 2010 at 10:15pm
Great! All of your commas are placed correctly! :-)
14 - nicolas, Friday, January 29, 2010 at 11:17pm
add home work
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english - Regarding the use of commas, which one of the following statements is...
- English (Commas) - Do you use commas before and after a name. For example, If ...
- English - Coordinating conjunctions are these: FANBOYS (for, and, nor, but, or, ...
- English - Students, who study hard, should do well on the test. There should be ...
- english - 4.Type the appositive(s) in each sentence. You do not need to include ...
- english - Hi, we are working on commas. I was wondering if I put the commas in ...
- Grammar - Instructions: Add commas where needed in the following sentences. Some...
- Foreign languages - I just have one more doubts concerning the use of commas. 1...
- English - In this sentence, where do the commas go: Again I ask you implore you ...
- english - 1.Type the appositive(s) in each sentence. You do not need to include ...