Please post your answers in the same way. We'll be glad to check them.
Please understand that no one here will do your work for you. However, we will be happy to read over whatever you come up with and make suggestions and/or corrections.
Please post what you think.
um.. I wasn't getting my work done from you. I already have the answers i was just checking to see if they were correct. Therefore I put up the question. I did not mean to offend anybody. I just didn't post up my answers...
Here the answers I have got till now
1. Linking verb
-sparkled and recalled
2. Linking verb and Action Verb
3. Linking Verb
4. Linking verb and Action verb
5. Linking verb
1. When is not a verb.
2. Grew is a linking verb in this sentence. There is no direct object. Voice is the subject. What is the predicate adjective?
3. Of is not a verb; it's a preposition.
4. Were is a linking verb. It doesn't have a direct object. Children is the object. What is the predicate noun?
5. For is a preposition, not a linking verb.
math 214 - Answer each of the following: a. Draw a line lí and any two points A ...
Geometry (math) - Suppose line p is perpendicular to line s and line q is ...
6th grade English - Draw a line under each preposition and to lines under the ...
VB programming - This problem is creating code for a line chart. - Write a ...
Calc. - Find the area of the region bounded by the parabola y=x^2, the tangent ...
tyndall - 1. In the middle of the page, draw two vertical lines an inch long, an...
Gr. 9 Math - The line segment joining each pair of points has given slope. ...
Physics - A car acclerates at 4m/s/s for 5s and then drove at its final velocity...
english - Draw a line under the complete predicate. Circle the simple predicate...
Gr. 9 Math (continued) - I don't see a problem but I will rewrite the structure...