Please post your answers in the same way. We'll be glad to check them.
Please understand that no one here will do your work for you. However, we will be happy to read over whatever you come up with and make suggestions and/or corrections.
Please post what you think.
um.. I wasn't getting my work done from you. I already have the answers i was just checking to see if they were correct. Therefore I put up the question. I did not mean to offend anybody. I just didn't post up my answers...
Here the answers I have got till now
1. Linking verb
-sparkled and recalled
2. Linking verb and Action Verb
3. Linking Verb
4. Linking verb and Action verb
5. Linking verb
1. When is not a verb.
2. Grew is a linking verb in this sentence. There is no direct object. Voice is the subject. What is the predicate adjective?
3. Of is not a verb; it's a preposition.
4. Were is a linking verb. It doesn't have a direct object. Children is the object. What is the predicate noun?
5. For is a preposition, not a linking verb.
Answer this Question
English - Okay got that one.. What about The cab driver was driving extremely ...
english - which sentence contains a predicate noun? Hoover will lead the group ...
la need help - 1. When you summarize an informational article, you should (1 ...
English - in this sentence, what is the verb and label it linking or adjective: ...
english - i need 20 nominative sentences now If i'm correct which i'm not 100% ...
Just some LA q's, Ms.Sue please - 1. When you summarize an informational article...
Language Arts - Grammar - please check answers - Identify the linking verb and ...
language arts - what follows a linking or action verd After a linking verb, ...
6th grade grammar - Can you check these sentences? Identify whether each ...
Grammer - Linking and action verbs. I have 3 sentences not sure what the verb or...