Posted by hello on Wednesday, January 27, 2010 at 6:46pm.
1)Newton's laws of motion are concerned with relationships among
a) force, mass and motion
b) Displacement, mass and acceleration
c) Velocity, fore and acceleration
d) mass, acceleration and velocity
I feel that thay deal with force, mass and motion which is A, am I correct
2)The motion of an objct thrown vertically upward is affected by the acceleration of gravity
A) During its upward motion
B) During its downward motion
C) During both upward and downward motion
D) A variable manner
I feel it is C because gravity is always there, am I correct?
- Science - Damon, Wednesday, January 27, 2010 at 7:14pm
1. first law is mass and velocity
second law is force and acceleration
third law is force and force.
mass, motion, force
- Science - Damon, Wednesday, January 27, 2010 at 7:15pm
Yes, both up and down net force = m g down
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- College Physics - Answer the following questions for a mass that is hanging on a...
- Algebra - Suppose that a constant force is applied to an object. Newton's Second...
- physics-HELP - Suppose that you let the masses m1 and m2 slide (without adding ...
- Physics - Suppose that you let the masses m1 and m2 slide (without adding the ...
- i need help please!! - Suppose that you let the masses m1 and m2 slide (without ...
- Physics - Newton's 2nd Law of Motion - Under the action of a constant net force...
- Physics - Placing a 215 g mass on a vertical spring causes a stretch of 5.1 cm. ...
- physics - 1.If a block weighs 30 pounds and has a static friction of .7 and a ...
- physics 204 - 1.If a block weighs 30 pounds and has a static friction of .7 and ...
- Physics, 4 short questions - VERY IMPORTANT FOR AN ESSAY ASSIGNMENT. PLEASE HELP...