Posted by renee on Wednesday, January 27, 2010 at 1:35pm.
Cassandra bought a dresser for $500. If the value of the dresser increases 6% annually, what will be the value of Cass's dresser at the end of 3 years to the nearest dollar?
math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, January 27, 2010 at 1:54pm
500 * 1.06 = 530 >> end of year 1
530 * 1.06 = 561.80 >> end of year 2
?? >>> end of year 3
math - renee, Wednesday, January 27, 2010 at 2:13pm
i mean how much will the dresser cost in 3 years?
math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, January 27, 2010 at 2:18pm
Follow the same pattern I showed you to find its value in three years.
math - annonymous, Friday, May 21, 2010 at 5:58pm
where does the 1.06 come from?
math - student, Thursday, June 10, 2010 at 4:18pm
where does 1.06 come from
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algebra - Cassandra bought an antique dresser for $500. If the value of her ...
- math - An antique dresser was purchased for $7500 in 2005. The dresser increases...
- math - 1) An antique dresser was purchased for $7500 in 2005. The dresser ...
- Math - A dresser needs to be placed in an alcove which is 42 1/8 in high. The ...
- math - . The top of a dresser is 33/ 4 feet from an 8-foot ceiling. Which of the...
- Math help plz - Dresser is 3 3/4 feet from 8 foot ceiling .what height of ...
- physics - Movers are looking to lower a cabinet out of an open window to a ...
- Physics - Movers are looking to lower a cabinet out of an open window to a ...
- math - The carpenter wants to make a dresser based on the dollhouse furniture. ...
- math - ms sue for my question before i mean how much is the dresser in 3 years?