Posted by Ty on Wednesday, January 27, 2010 at 9:29am.
Use the distributive property to find the product.
( 28 + 10) × 2
- math - bobpursley, Wednesday, January 27, 2010 at 9:49am
and your thinking is...?
- math - Ty, Wednesday, January 27, 2010 at 10:40am
its half way here... I was actually checking to see if I had it right. but i got 38x2 or 38 squared
- math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, January 27, 2010 at 11:32am
The way your problem reads, it's 38 times 2 or 38 * 2.
If it were squared, it would look like this: 38^2
- math - Shanon, Wednesday, January 27, 2010 at 11:39am
Correct me if I'm wrong
( 28 + 10) × 2
38 × 2
- math - bobpursley, Wednesday, January 27, 2010 at 12:23pm
You are correct, Shannon. Go to the head of the class.
Answer this Question
- algebra mental math distributive property - find each product mentally using ...
- Distributive Property Algebra - I have two questions I don't understand and I ...
- math 156 - Use the distributive property to find the product. ( 28 + 10) × 2
- math - Write an algebraic expression that requires each of the following ...
- Distributive property - How would I multiply these expression? 6(h-4) -3(x+8) -...
- Math-Distributive Property - Use the distributive property to simplify: 3(m-1)-(...
- math - use the distributive property to rewrite 6+2x as a product.
- algebra 2 - It says to: Use the Distributive Property to show that the following...
- math - A.use the distributive property to write an expression that is equivalent...
- Math - Find the product 8 1/3 x 3/5 in simplest form Find the product 5 1/2 x 3 ...