Posted by Adam on Tuesday, January 26, 2010 at 3:22pm.
true or false questions Help Please!
1. A person selecting a bank will consider how convenient it is, how safe it is, and how secure their return is.
2. Wills and estate planning services are available at the bank, but financial counseling is not.
3. Certified checks are guaranteed by your certified signature.
4. ATM's are particularly helpful for people on unusual schedules.
5. Financial planning requires preparation.
mathematics - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 26, 2010 at 4:23pm
What are your answers? We'll be glad to check them.
PLEASE CHECK AGAIN! - Adam, Tuesday, January 26, 2010 at 4:45pm
mathematics - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 26, 2010 at 5:17pm
I agree with all of your answers except # 3. The bank guarantees your certified check because you have given the bank the amount specified on the check.
mathematics - Anonymous, Thursday, February 21, 2013 at 9:03pm
A person selecting a bank will consider how convenient it is, how safe it is, and how secure their return is.
true or false
mathematics - anonymous, Tuesday, June 16, 2015 at 10:57am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- consumer math - A person selecting a bank will consider how convenient it is, ...
- consumer math - A trust is an agreement whereby a person or bank manages the ...
- math - You’re getting married and are unhappy with your present bank. Discuss ...
- Algebra 2 - A man is planning to invest up to $22,000in bank X or bank Y or both...
- precal -checking answers - Suppose Joan has $5,000 to invest. The banks are ...
- physics - A person needing help in planning a retirement program, setting aside ...
- math algebra - Mrs. martinez has $10,000 to invest.One bank offers her a return ...
- 7th grade health Ms. Sue please thanks - True/False Indicate whether the ...
- Pre-Calculus - . Margaret is planning to invest up to $22,000 in certificates ...
- physics - A person of mass 60 kg is standing on a raft of mass 40kg in a lake. ...