Posted by English. on Tuesday, January 26, 2010 at 5:17am.
Answer the following questions, using never, once, twice, or often.
1. Have you read Rizal's Noli and Fili?
Yes, I have read it twice[or insert other ones.]
No, I have never read it.
2. Have you visited the Rizal Shrine at Fort Santiago?
3. Have you ever been to Corregidor?
4. Have you read the biography of Andres Bonifacio?
5. Have you read some of the poetry of Oryang, Bonifacio's wife?
6. Has National Heroes' Day been moved to August 31?
7. Have you ever heard of Gen. Gregorio del Pilar's gallant stand at Tirad Pass?
8. Have you learned about Emilio Jacinto's role in the Revolution of 1896?
9. Have you seen the monument in honor of the 1986 EDSA Revolution?
Answer this Question
- English - A: If you have done any volunteer work, how many times have you done ...
- English - 1. How often do you read the newspaper? - Sometimes. - I often read it...
- English - Can someone read my eight sentence paragraph. A high school diploma is...
- english - what themes do old man the sea and macbeth have in commmon? tragedy? ...
- english - can you corect if there is mistake i read this book two or four ...
- English - Can you please check the grammar in the following sentences? Thank ...
- Math - Four classmates are comparing the number of pages that they have read in ...
- English - Read the sentences Each sentence contains a word group that can be ...
- Education - MS. SUE can you please see if these answers are correct. I would ...
- English - 1. This book is worth reading. 2. It is worth to read this book. 3. ...