Posted by Carlos on Monday, January 25, 2010 at 8:25pm.
How geography features did helped civilization grow in Nubia?
world history - Ms. Sue, Monday, January 25, 2010 at 8:33pm
The Nile River provided water and nutrients to grow crops. People had enough to eat without a lot of labor, so they had leisure time to develop a high civilization.
world history - Carlos, Thursday, March 7, 2013 at 8:44pm
The nile river? I said Nubia.
world history - Kaku, Monday, January 4, 2016 at 8:14am
The Nile River goes through Nubia then to Egypt
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- geography - 6 ways the geography helped the civilization grow
- Social Studies - How did Nubia's physical features affect civilization in the ...
- geography - how has the geography and history of the South helped create a ...
- Geography - How has the geography and history of the South helped to create a ...
- World History - Explain how geography helped the Romans build a world empire.
- World History - The world's oldest recognized monarchy is found in _____. a. ...
- world history..Help plz? - explain the relationship between chinas geography and...
- AP European History - What is the relationship between the study of geography ...
- world history - How is Nubia and Egypt alike and how are they different??
- world history - What dominated Nubia during the period of the New Kingdom.